Where The HAPPINESS.??

12:35 AM



I feel alone.
I spent RM1800 to buy Iphone 5.
So that, I can keep connecting with my friends.
I feel happy.
This Iphone 5 give me the HAPPINESS.
But after a week, I feel bored because my friends keep texting all the time.
I put my Iphone 5 away.

Then I spent RM 3000 to buy the latest PS4.
I keep playing PES 2014 all the time and win a cup.
I feel happy.
This PS4 give me the HAPPINESS.
But after a month, the game not interested me anymore.
I put my PS4 under my bed.

Then I buy RM5000 NIKON D800 full frame DSLR camera.
I keep taking micro, portrait and landscape pictures.
I enjoys taking a picture and it give me the HAPPINESS.
But after 3 months, I feel tired taking the picture all the time.
I put my NIKON D800 in a dry box.

Then I make my RM7000 DESKTOP with Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan GRAPHIC CARD.
I keep playing DOTA 2 with best gamers in the world.
I feel great and it give me the HAPPINESS.
But after 6 month, I feel bored because I never defeated.
I turn off my DESKTOP.

One day, im going to a shopping mall.
I buy RM10 praying carpet (sejadah).
Wake up at 3 o’clock everyday and performing TAHAJUD prayer.
Then THE HAPPINESS COME TO ME.

AKHIRNYA, HANYA KEPADA ALLAH LAH KITA KEMBALI.






You Might Also Like

0 comments